This Chocolate Martini with Godiva is smooth, sweet, and decedent. Make this this Godiva chocolate martini for a happy hour treat or delicious dessert cocktail.
If you love this chocolatini, you'll also enjoy my Cold Brew Coffee Martini with Baileys!
If you're a chocolate lover, like myself, this Godiva martini is your type of cocktail. It's one of my favorite Godiva chocolate liqueur drinks because it quenches my chocolate cravings in a unique way.
If you're looking for dessert martinis, look no further. This is one of my favorite sweet martini recipes because it always hits the spot when I'm craving chocolate. Sometimes it's just fun to drink your dessert, especially when it's full of creamy chocolate goodness like this chocolate martini recipe Godiva has to offer.
You will only need 5 ingredients to make my ultimate chocolate martini recipe!
- Godiva liqueur - I use Godiva chocolate liqueur to make this milk chocolate martini.
- Vodka - I use plain vodka in this recipe, but vanilla vodka would work as well.
- Bailey's Irish Cream
- Half and Half - If you don't have half and half or would prefer to use a different milk there are many substitutions for half and half. Instead of half and half feel free to use heavy cream or any milk of choice.
- Chocolate syrup - For an extra chocolatey drink, I add a splash of chocolate syrup to the cocktail shaker. You can also use chocolate syrup to drizzle or garnish the martini glass.
How to Make a Chocolate Martini with Godiva
This candy martini recipe is easy to make and guaranteed to impress. I'm a huge fan of making cocktails with chocolate liqueur, especially when entertaining guests around the holidays.
To make this Godiva liqueur chocolate martini simply add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a couple ice cubes and shake.
To make this cocktail extra fun, I like to decorate the glass with a chocolate syrup rim, drizzle of chocolate syrup around the glass, or a dusting of cocoa or cacao powder on top. For an added chocolate boost, it's fun to garnish this drink with Lindt truffles or your chocolate candy of choice!
This liqueur is the perfect addition to your bar cart because it pairs well with a variety of liquor, such as: whiskey, bourbon, rum, or gin. It's also delicious in Kahlua or amaretto cocktails. You can create a plethora of recipes with Godiva chocolate liqueur.
It's easy to change the flavor of this martini recipe by changing the liquor or liqueur flavor you use. You can't go wrong making any of these variations of Godiva chocolate martinis.
- White Chocolate Martini - use the recipe below, but substitute white chocolate liqueur and omit the chocolate syrup.
- Dark Chocolate Martini - use the recipe below, but substitute dark chocolate liqueur.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Martini - use the recipe below, but substitute white chocolate liquor and add a splash of peppermint schnapps. Omit the chocolate syrup.
- Chocolate Raspberry Martini - use the recipe below, but add a splash of raspberry liqueur or raspberry flavored vodka.
- White Chocolate Raspberry Martini - use the recipe below, but substitute white chocolate liquor and add a splash of raspberry liqueur. Omit the chocolate syrup and garnish with raspberries.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Cold Brew Coffee Martini with Baileys
- Raspberry Lemon Elderflower Gin Cocktail
- Frozen Minute Maid Limeade Margarita
- Sparkling Cranberry Gin Cocktail
Chocolate Martini with Godiva
- 2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- ½ ounce half and half
- splash of chocolate syrup extra for garnishing the rim
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a couple ice cubes and shake. Pour into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish glass with a chocolate syrup rim (optional).
- Substitutes for half and half include: heavy cream or any milk of choice.
- More flavor variations for this recipe can be found in the blog post above.
- Optional garnishes: chocolate syrup rim, drizzle of chocolate syrup around the glass, or a dusting of cocoa or cacao powder on top. Serve with Lindt truffles or your chocolate candy of choice!