Apple Cider Thanksgiving Margarita
Smooth, sweet, and citrusy - this Apple Cider Thanksgiving Margarita will be your favorite fall cocktail. This fall margarita is full of fall flavors like star anise, cinnamon, and citrus is fun to sip on all season.
Made with only a handful of ingredients, this apple cider cocktail with a cinnamon sugar rim is easy to whip up for any celebration.
If you're thirsty for more cocktails, try this Cranberry Margarita for your next happy hour!
Serve this cozy cocktail for holiday parties - it's a delicious cocktail to serve at Thanksgiving (or while cooking Thanksgiving dinner!) The cinnamon sugar rim adds a sweet touch that you and your guests will love!
What You Will Need:
- Tequila - Any type of tequila will work well, but I use Blanco tequila for this fall cocktail.
- Old Fashioned Apple Cider - Apple cider is flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.
- Triple Sec - an orange-flavored liqueur that is traditionally used in margaritas.
- Lime - fresh lime juice is best!
- Garnish (optional) - apple slices, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon sugar rim
How to Make a Thanksgiving Margarita!
This cozy, fall margarita recipe is my favorite easy Thanksgiving cocktail. If you are making this cocktail for a crowd it's easy to double or triple the recipe. Just add it to a large pitcher.
I use Blanco tequila in this recipe, but I think an oak flavored Reposado tequila would be delicious as well. Simply mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker or a large pitcher if you are making this for a crowd.
It's fun to garnish this apple cider margarita with sliced apples or a cinnamon stick. I also like to add a cinnamon sugar rim to the margarita glass. To garnish the rim, wet the rim with a lime wedge then dip the glass in a plate of a cinnamon sugar mixture.
More Cocktail Recipes to Try:
Apple Cider Margarita
- Cocktail Shaker
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 1.5 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple Sec
- ½ ounce lime juice
- cinnamon sugar rim (optional)
- Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the margarita glass. Dip the glass in a plate of a cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Add ice, apple cider, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec to a cocktail shaker. Shake and pour in glass. Enjoy!
- To make the cinnamon sugar mixture for the rim, mix about one tablespoon of sugar and one teaspoon of cinnamon together.
- It's fun to garnish this margarita with sliced apples or a cinnamon stick.
This was a big hit for our Friendsgiving celebration!! 🍸🍎
I want to make these right now. LOL Thank you for sharing.